An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Surgery update

Discussion in 'Share Your Story Here' started by True concern, Oct 13, 2018.

1. True concern

True concern Community Champion

So yes everyone has heard me speak of it for a long time now.This upcoming Tuesday I am having my knee surgery.I just wanted you all to know so I will probably be stuck in bed for at least 10 day's or so afterwards so I may spend even more time then usual on here,I may use those ten days or so to reflect and do some more digging deep within so expect more threads lol.Love you all.Take Care and of course Stay Strong and God Bless you all
    deanokat and Dominica like this.
  2. Dominica

Dominica Author, Writer, Recovery Advocate Community Listener

@True concern I'm happy to hear that you're having surgery next week! I know it may be rough for a little bit, but you're going to have to go through the rough to get better. We understand if you're not here while you're recovering. But know that we will be thinking of you, praying for a speedy recovery, and here if you need anything.
    True concern likes this.
  3. deanokat

deanokat DrugAbuse.com Community Organizer Community Listener

Hey, @True concern... What time is your surgery scheduled for on Tuesday? If you don't mind telling us, I'd love to know. I'd very much like to pray for you at that specific time.

I know the surgery and recovery will be challenging. But I know you'll get through it, and I know you're going to be better than ever after that knee gets fixed and rehabbed. You will be like the Six Million Dollar Man!!!

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Always.
    Dominica and True concern like this.