An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Texting addictions

Discussion in 'Other Substances' started by Rosyrain, May 9, 2015.

1. Coolkidhere

Coolkidhere Community Champion

That's the spirit! At least, even if all else fails, you tried. And that is what really matters. I hope you can pick up the pieces in your relationship and possibly, restore it to how it was before. Not every relationship is perfect, I don't there is even a perfect one. Problems are a part of every relationship. I mean, every husband in my family has had an affair, it's sad, but it's true. But they're still together with their wives, working the relationship out.
  2. Rosyrain

Rosyrain Community Champion

That is sad, but when you dig deep into any family relationship, you are bound to find similar stories. My friend was just telling me that her grandpa had an affair on her grandma when they were young. He ended up having a baby with the female he had an affair with, and the grandma and grandpa ended up making it through the mess and lived the rest of their lives together. They had several kids together and ended up making things work out in the end. I suppose there is room for forgiveness in this world.
  3. doatk22

doatk22 Community Champion

That is still cheating. The spouses need to have a serious conversation about why it's happening and go from there.