An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

This has nothing to do with drugs

Discussion in 'Share Your Story Here' started by True concern, Jul 10, 2019.

1. True concern

True concern Community Champion

Where is the outrage over Jeffrey Epstein the guy just arrested for raping,and trafficking 14-15 year old girl's. He is a billionaire and this is the second time the Fed's have arrested him on the same charges and both time's he didn't even spend 3 day's in jail,last time it was just water under the bridge,this time he got released on a program for inmates with good behavior and they are allowed to just show up and pick up trash along the freeway or whatever for a period of time.

I AM OUTRAGED,IF YOUR RICH IN THIS COUNTRY DO AS YOU PLEASE IF YOUR POOR YOUR GOING TO JAIL FOR DRIVING WITHOUT A LICENSE.WTF IS GOING ON THIS IS A DISGRACE
  2. Joshstillclean

Joshstillclean Community Champion

In those days good will be called evil and evil will be called good....
    The Bible--End times prophecy from multiple prophets.
    That brother, is what's going on.
    and i am disgusted....but not surprised.

......but those that endure up to the very end will be saved....
    --Jesus Christ

It's not ok. None of the evil that is going on in the world is ok. But try not to be distracted by anger, and I am speaking to myself here as well. Anger does not produce forgiveness.
    Man, I really need to take my own advice here. I am talking to myself too.
  3. Onceaddicted77

Onceaddicted77 Moderator Community Listener

Unfortunately its because all the Rich and powerful fucker's are doing it they will continue to get away with it. I think it may even be a requirement they are pedophiles to be president or any high ranking position. Lol

Oh Jeffrey throws them on the lolita Express to make sure
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2019
    True concern likes this.
  4. True concern

I can't lie hearing this ruined my entire day,but I didn't drink
  5. Joshstillclean

that my friend is enduring. proud of you. didn't let these sick events make you make a bad decision...
    and this man -- he well reap what he sows.
    True concern and Onceaddicted77 like this.
  6. Joshstillclean

read up on freemasonry. there's a book called The Illuminati your actually a lot closer there than you know.
    L Ron Hubbard did an interview in the 70's that is very disturbing... it's all connected. since bush number one.
    i won't say any more look at it for yourself. it's alarming.
    Onceaddicted77 likes this.
  7. Onceaddicted77

Yes I know all about the New world order and I like a good conspiracy theory. Even oh bill Clinton was caught on that plane with Epstein alot of powerful have been to what they call Pedo island. They probably take pictures of them being pedos to keep them in line and doing what they want, who knows.
    Joshstillclean likes this.
  8. Joshstillclean

first off i liked that not because i actually like that. i just think it's true. among other sick things.
    and you tell me conspiracy theory and ill tell you conspiracy evidence-- in most cases.

i'm not talking rediculous things like bigfoot here. but the sick disturbed rich and powerful. yeah they are into some satanic sh*t.
  9. deanokat

deanokat DrugAbuse.com Community Organizer Community Listener

There is much outrage from me. They should castrate the guy and then stick him in a cell for the rest of his life.
  10. Joshstillclean

WOW. but i totally agree.
  11. deanokat

deanokat DrugAbuse.com Community Organizer Community Listener

And can the media please stop referring to these girls as "underage women"? Underage women are...children.
  12. Joshstillclean

the reason i didn't know about the hurricane in the gulf is because i stopped watching the news. pretty much all my news i get i read from conservative sources. i like the daily wire.
    love watching ben shapiro tear somebody a new one!
    honestly i unplugged my tv. i only have my internet, and my tablet is the only thing with a charge on it right now. media makes me angry. i don't do well angry. they are really calling these victims
    "Underage Women"?...that's rhetorical. if it's outrageous i believe it was said on the news.
  13. Onceaddicted77

I was big time into Rush, Sean hannity, ok even Alex Jones a few years ago lol I stopped listening to music and took my new addiction to the max lol Now I alternate between music one day and news talk the next heh

Heck I even entertain some liberal thoughts but that's about as far as that goes lol
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
  14. Dominica

Dominica Author, Writer, Recovery Advocate Community Listener

i'm glad you didn't drink. stay the course....
  15. True concern

I heard Bill Clinton had 26 logged flights on that jet
  16. Onceaddicted77

That I wouldn't doubt one bit.
    True concern and Joshstillclean like this.
  17. Joshstillclean

dont forget hillary. if it was sick, she was in on it too.
    she's another one i don't know how escaped prison.
    True concern likes this.
  18. True concern

I think the world is on a downward spiral so to speak,the people elected billionaires into power beyond the president.So now they got all the money they could want plus all the power!Does Anyone Truly Believe They Ever Just Walk Away?I Don't
    Dominica likes this.
  19. Onceaddicted77

Yup that's the evil duo there. Bill would rape women physically then Hillary would rape them mentally to make sure they dont talk.
    Joshstillclean likes this.
  20. Onceaddicted77

Hell no they wont walk away. When you have all the money in the world and are a Narcissist, power over people is the only thing left for them.
    Joshstillclean and True concern like this.