An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

To all my followers

Discussion in 'Share Your Story Here' started by True concern, Dec 26, 2018.

1. True concern

True concern Community Champion

I sincerely apologize for the way I have acted as of late,I imagine you follow me because somewhere at sometime I made you feel less alone,worth more than you thought,and promised to never forget you.I will never forget you and I pray you forgive me for my holiday meltdown,you all mean the world to me and I pray that I can once again shine a bright light into such a dark world.Thank each and everyone of you for believing in me. STAY STRONG AND GOD BLESS
    deanokat and Dominica like this.
  2. Dominica

Dominica Author, Writer, Recovery Advocate Community Listener

@True concern meltdown's happen...and this is real life without a mask. you came here to vent, to share, and that's a good thing. keeping everything in can stifle growth... i know you will always come back to self-love, and keep shining your light and inspiring others.

no need to forgive you... you didn't do anything "wrong". you shared your innermost feelings.... and that can be therapeutic!

sending you big love today!
    True concern and deanokat like this.
  3. deanokat

deanokat DrugAbuse.com Community Organizer Community Listener

Arthur... I accept your apology, even though I don't think it's necessary. One thing is certain: Nobody's perfect. Like @Dominica said, meltdowns happen. And as a human being, you're entitled to the full range of emotions. It comes with the package, my friend. So just know that we're with you no matter what. And I hope you're feeling better today! :)
    True concern and Dominica like this.