An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

[To cope with paranoia] Idoser before weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana' started by amin021023, Aug 16, 2015.

1. amin021023

amin021023 Community Champion

Hey guys so I used to get paranoid whenever I smoked weed, I know there are some people out there who might be the same I don't know what exactly causes it but I got over it with the help of binaural beats and it was a new experience for me:

what is Idoser? it's digital drugs that can get you high (by listening to some beats with earphones), check it out: http://www.i-doser.com/

so I do the heroin dose which makes me super relaxed then light up the joint, this way not only you won't experience any anxiety or paranoia, also you will experience a new pleasure because you've done heroin and weed together !

if you want to try the Idoser, read their site then search on youtube for the free audios...
  2. Sparkster

Sparkster Community Champion

My main fascination/obsession is with the human mind, most notably the power of the subconscious mind, therefore I am familiar with subliminal MP3's, brain waved music and binaural beats seeing as I am a musician aswell. The power of music and the power of words, especially when combined, are incredible. Just think about how words can cause you to think and how music can affect your emotions - emotionalized thoughts are the most powerful by far.
  3. btalivny

btalivny Active Contributor

You need to be careful not to get addicted to this new method of feeling a high.
  4. Sparkster

Did you also know that once you have experienced the high from any drug once, you can use similar methods to what you're using now to be able to place yourself in that exact same state again and feel the high without having to use any substances at all? It's true. Once you've experienced a high, it becomes a part of your memory and therefore you can use the power of your subconscious mind to invoke that state in yourself in the future.
    missbishi and amin021023 like this.
  5. karmaskeeper

karmaskeeper Community Champion

Now that was interesting all the way through. I have seen some apps in the play store that are suppose to get you high. Very interesting indeed. I tried to find an app to make me go to sleep faster and stay asleep. As for being able to get high from memory how does that work?
  6. amin021023

interesting, can you explain it a bit?
  7. Sparkster

It's basically a case of utilizing things like auto-suggestion, the placebo effect and ideomotion. If you really want to learn about this sort of thing I would suggest learning NLP (Neuro Linguistic Progtamming), most notably how language affects the mind and vice versa and how subjective experience is represented in the mind. The best part would be Ericksonian hypnosis. Hypnotists can, for example, use psychological techniques (and not classic hypnosis) to allow people to get drunk on water. It's more about tricking the mind than it is about hypnosis though.
  8. amin021023

yeah right, though it seems easier just to consume the substance instead of all that. even if one could get high by those methods which you mentioned and I didn't quite understand yet I highly doubt that it'll feel like the real thing. Though I have looked into NLP some time ago and it's quite an interesting subject,
  9. Sparkster

Well, that's down to personal choice but one thing is certain - NLP doesn't damage your health or cause brain damage and kill you whereas drugs do. Which route you choose to take to feel high is up to you. Also, skepticism will destroy all your chances of using NLP (and other techniques) before you have even started. All perception, whether real or imagined, happens in the mind (including feeling high). I have used it successfully to overcome all of my addictions, phobias and pretty much all other problems I had in life. You can say "yeah right" if you want but once mastered it works perfectly. It's up to you - either choose life or choose drugs.
    missbishi likes this.
  10. missbishi

missbishi Community Champion

This is spot on. Everything you experience, be it good or bad, leaves a minute "neural trace" on the brain.

It reminds me of a pretty rotten trick me and my friends pulled in college. We rolled a joint with no cannabis in it and passed it along to a friend (who thought it did contain weed). He smoked the entire thing and proclaimed he was absolutely baked. He even got the munchies!

Well, we laughed about it at first, thinking he was some kind of faker but when we got to our final year, we learnt about the way experiences become part of our memory and how performing an associated action can easily revoke these feelings.
    amin021023 likes this.
  11. amin021023

This thread has turned interesting.
    @Sparkster: I didn't mean to offend you, it's just I didn't have a good experience with NLP, I think it did nothing for me but wasting my time, so now you know why I have a bad feeling about it.
    @missbishi: that's amazing.

our mind truly is a god.
  12. Sparkster

No offense taken. It didn't work for me at first either, not until I learned other techniques and mastered the inner workings of the human mind. NLP has been heavily discredited and labelled as pseudo-science and yet it is used to carry out mind control. You don't know how true your last sentence is - our mind truly is God.
  13. bsthebenster

bsthebenster Community Champion

You really shouldn't be taking anything that makes abnormally paranoid. It can trigger psychosis and ultimately lead to permanent diagnosis of paranoid schizophrenia. I don't mean to get you paranoid about it, but it's true. You being abnormally paranoid is your brains way of telling you to stay away from it. Methods to reduce paranoia are just conceling that they chemical compomnation from that strain are not for you. Not every strain of weed will do that, some are more relaxing. The relaxing type is well balances with CBD and a bit of THC. This type is a lot healthier for most people over all. It is usually harder to find on the streets but it used to help people medically. It's also called Indica.