An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Today is a Bad Day

Discussion in 'General Substance Abuse Discussion' started by PingPongCall, Jan 28, 2016.

1. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Community Champion

Good luck on your writing opportunity, bud! Don't feel bad about not having money for a gift, she's your wife and I think the best thing you can do is to spend time with her, whether you have money or not. In a couple of years you're gonna look back on this moment and laugh with her, so don't dwell too much on it.
  2. anorexorcist

anorexorcist Community Champion

I'm happy to hear that at the end of the day, both of you had a good time :) most of the times you don't have to spend a lot of money to proof somebody that you love them, you can't buy the best things in life!
    I hope that you enjoy more days like that one!
  3. deanokat

deanokat DrugAbuse.com Community Organizer Community Listener

This is great news, @PingPongCall! I hope it works out for you! :)
  4. L_B

L_B Community Champion

Glad to hear that you had a good time celebrating her birthday together!! Best of luck on your writing opportunity. Be sure to let us know how it goes.
  5. hg088

hg088 Member

How did Thursday go? and your job opportunity?
  6. misskrystal1982

misskrystal1982 Active Contributor

It's awesome you were able to do something fun like that! It made me think about how I hardly ever get anything for my birthday from my husband. I actually don't get much from him period.
    I am not complaining about the material things. I don't really want that sort of thing. I would prefer he do something with me that I love and not complain. We literally have nothing in common, and sometimes it's damn depressing. I can only imagine how much fun it must have been to sit and act like teenagers for the day! Maybe you and Mrs. PingPongCall can make it a thing you guy do on each others birthday from now on?