An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Valsartan side effects

Discussion in 'Prescription Drugs' started by Mezanck, Oct 17, 2019.

1. Mezanck

Mezanck Member

Hi,

Can someone help me with this?

I want to know about the procedures and formalities to file a valsartan lawsuit.

Recently, my father was cancer-diagnosed. It was found that, it is the side effect of consuming a medicine called "Valsartan" prescribed by a doctor. This medication was containing active carcinogenic compounds that cause cancer. It was a drug recalled by the FDA. Still, it was prescribed by a doctor and sold to patients by a drug manufacturing company. This doctor got a commission from this company for suggesting patients there. I want to file a complaint against them.

I want to give the best treatment for my father. For that, I need compensation. As per my friend's suggestion, I have decided to consult a valsartan lawsuit lawyer for their legal help to get compensation. How much is their estimated fee? Is recovery possible in such cases? What about the procedures for applying a lawsuit? If anyone knows, please do let me know.

Thanks!
  2. True concern

True concern Community Champion

We are not lawyer's therefore can't really give advice on this one but it sounds like your friend put you on the right track.I wish you luck and God be with you and your family
    Joshstillclean likes this.
  3. Joshstillclean

Joshstillclean Community Champion

ive been wanting money out of Purdue Pharma for about 7 years.
    alas, i need the money i would recieve to hire the lawyer to get the money i want....so im not much help. but i wish you good fortune.
    ill be praying for your dad and yourself. also, just a side note, if you are genuine about wanting the money for the best care for your father then i really pray and believe God bless you in this endevour.

however i checked the valstartan lawsuit cases and they are pretty open about this information.
    we dont have any loopholes. and unless your father is terminal it seems those are the cases they are really focused on. and i pray he isnt terminal and will make a full recovery
    True concern likes this.