An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Vivazen and my friend

Discussion in 'Helping an Addicted Loved One' started by CGraves89, Sep 8, 2015.

1. CGraves89

CGraves89 Member

I'm sure you all have heard about this new over the counter drug.

If you haven't let me explain what it is. It is a "pain reliever" that you can find at MANY gas stations here where I live. The problem is, it is ADDICTIVE. I'm not sure on the actual ingredients or why it is so addictive maybe that is something you can help me find out but I am wondering if this stuff is safe?

My friend has been taking this stuff daily, he says it helps him with pain from work but I feel it is just a replacement from his other drugs since he recently got out of rehab.

Without enough information I could find on the drug, I can't convince him to stop taking this Vivazen. I'm not sure what to do, so I turned here for help!
  2. singingintherain

singingintherain Community Champion

Wow I've never heard of this drug! I just googled it and it seems crazy that it's legal. People are obviously taking it for purposes other than those intended, and having addiction issues with it.

It does sound like it could potentially be replacing some of the drugs your friend was previously using. Do you know if he told his doctor he is using this substance?