An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Weak people

Discussion in 'General Substance Abuse Discussion' started by bebulinka, Apr 4, 2015.

1. True concern

True concern Moderator

WHICH is it are they weak or is it deeper than it looks????????????????
  2. True concern

True concern Moderator

Fu*k i know you.I understand why your statement is so heartless or atleast it reads that way but i know you so i know better,you are not heartless.Fu*k i wont get to personal other than to say Dont let your opinions be what destroys you think back and remember an over opiniated person who ultimately failed.You have the drive of a champion, push forward and dont look back it will crush you.I am so proud of you and you will probably never know unless you already do.....sh*t i want to talk to you but i will let it go,You Overcame a Fuc*in mountain keep going and try to see the good in people you only see as bad because some of them really love you and only want the best for you
  3. True concern

True concern Moderator

im so proud of you you are so fuc*in tough
  4. True concern

True concern Moderator

How old is this site?I ask because its become more than obvious that in the beginning a group of people who did not use drugs or abuse alcohol set this site up as away to either educate or monitor addicts????
  5. Joshstillclean

Joshstillclean Stupidity Exists - Fact.

Was wondering the same thing
  6. Joshstillclean

@bebulinka
    I'm sure I will not get a response.
    But usually comments like this are signs of self projecting.
    cheffy and deanokat like this.
  7. Joshstillclean

@6up actually buddy you could not be more wrong there.
    You said No one can use drugs and then go and excersise.
    Just to let you in on a little bit of my personal life my most favorite thing to do on a snowy day was get up early, get stoned on my favorite weed and go for a jog.
    After work I got drunk and was lazy. But dang if I didn't get stoned and run a lot.
    cheffy and deanokat like this.
  8. Joshstillclean

Also in northern Colorado just about everyday is snowy.
    cheffy likes this.
  9. cheffy

cheffy Community Champion

Strong? Weak? Self Centered? Selfless? I don't think it really matters. Addiction is a disease that can look like a lot of things. The bottom line is that if there is a little dopamine faucet in your brain that doesn't work right and doesn't let the stuff flow, then the need begins there. That may be somewhat simplified but it doesn't matter. The basic idea is that it's with you your whole life and needs to be addressed as early as possible, especially if you feel the addiction is 'happening' and taking over. Hopefully addressed by a professional and not self administered via drugs/alcohol. At that point the need for support becomes very important, and that's what this site is all about.
  10. True concern

True concern Moderator

Rapidly becoming one of my favorites.I second what josh said a week ago or so...i enjoy reading your post,the intellect and word choices are very comforting, I don't know why perhaps it has something to do with my A.D.H.D as I can often time's think intelligent but as I type my thought gets away from me and I try my best to recover my initial thought but there are times I am unable to and it leaves me frustrated. I truly get A lot from each post you type as they almost always include a symptom/a proactive approach/and a solution or a path to a solution
  11. cheffy

cheffy Community Champion

Thanks - that means a lot to me!
    deanokat and Dominica like this.
  12. True concern

True concern Moderator

Thank you,I cannot tell you how much your comments help me to just slow down,I have a head full of knowledge and smarts...hard to believe I'm sure given my current situation however it is nice to read comments I can imagine I would try to word in a similar way, perhaps I will get there some day perhaps as I grow older I will continue to mature and understand this trap called addiction
    cheffy, deanokat and Dominica like this.