An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Weird weed trip

Discussion in 'Marijuana' started by Zach, Dec 26, 2016.

1. Zach

Zach Member

It was about the 10th time I was smoking and we started smoking the first joint. I am not really resistant and was instantly high. We went to a restaurent and my friend kept begging to go smoke the second joint. We decided to go smoke it and I took about 3 puffs of it and then it hit me really hard. I closed my eyes for maybe 10 seconds but it felt like hours and when I opened them I couldn't remember what I was doing or where I was. I was looking around and was really lost. It took me about 2 min to remember what I was doing and when my friends finished we went back to the restaurent.Everything felt so weird, at first everything I was doing would happen 5 seconds later. If I said something my mouth would say it 5 seconds after and it felt as I wasn't talking and was watching myself instead. Time was passing way slower than normal, my vision was focussing on anything and was blurred at times, I couldn't remember what I said 5 seconds earlier and I had tics that I couldn't control. for example my head would look at the same place at intervals of 10 seconds and I would always say the same phrase. When I told one of my friends the experience he told me the weed wasn't probably synthetic or something else was in the joint. I would like to ask you why do you think these symptoms happened to me while high?