An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Wet

Discussion in 'Marijuana' started by LostmySis, Jan 21, 2015.

1. LostmySis

LostmySis Senior Contributor

Many users will say that pot is not harmful, it is even used for medicinal purposes. However, they never discuss the additives such as LSD or embalming fluid which can be added to pot, often without the user knowing.

I had a sister who did every drug known to man--- HAD a sister. After doing Wet, she became schizophrenic and displayed the same symptoms that a band member of the group Fleetwoof Mac began having after a party.

So is pot dangerous? Anything can be dangerous. We see that on the labels of our prescriptions. What do you think pot or other illegal drugs could do?
  2. Rosyrain

Rosyrain Community Champion

Sure pot can be very dangerous if it is laced with something. I think in its pure form, right off the plant, without human interference, it is not as bad as some of the other drugs out there.
  3. bluedressed

bluedressed Community Champion

Well, if it was legalized and served in a medical fashion on top of that, I would expect the quality would be good.

It's interesting about the schizophrenia problem. It is generally mentioned that people with schizophrenia predispositions can be "triggered" into developing the schizophrenia through smoking weed.
  4. missbishi

missbishi Community Champion

Exactly, stories like this just make the case for legalization even stronger. If he sale of marijuana was regulated, instances like this would be far less frequent.
  5. Charli

Charli Community Champion

All things sold without regulation can prove to be dangerous, including food. It's why it's much better to allow everything to be transacted out in the open where it can be monitored and regulated so that people wouldn't have to put their life in the hands of criminals and amateurs.
  6. LitoLawless

LitoLawless Senior Contributor

Wow that's pretty amzing. This is the first time that I am hearing about wet being used with marijuana. I thought that it was only used to dip cigarettes but I can see it being done this way as well.