An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

What are long term and short term effects from smoking PCP?

Discussion in 'Share Your Story Here' started by Chad, Nov 15, 2015.

1. Chad

Chad Member

So im not even gonna lie i smoke marijuania i use it for medical purposes but my state isnt medical so i cant get it from a dispensary so i have to go to someone who sells. Well ive been buyingfrom this person for last couple months and today i found out its laced with PCP.. Ive been having times where i cant remember things that had happen the day before where ive lost 3+ plus hours pf the day before because i dont remember. Ive been having really bad migraines as well as i have times where i cant finish words in sentences without having trouble saying it. Today i was playing football and hurt my leg really bad and when i tried to walk every couple steps everything would get really bright hazy and my vision would get blurry. Im not buying from that person anymore let at all.. But since i had been smoking it for the past couple months do i have anything major to worry about until it clears put of my system and all thw side effects stop? Please reply it would be very helpful and i woild greatly appreciate it.
  2. Carnold23

Carnold23 Community Champion

PCP is an extremely dangerous drug. Please do not use any more marijuana laced with it. I know it is easier said then done, but you have all our support here.
    You have no idea what could happen while you are using that drug. PCP is known for causing violence in its users, hallucinations, and distorted thinking. It would be a tragedy if you hurt yourself, or if you hurt anyone else. You are worth so much more then that.
    I wish you nothing but the best.If you need someone to talk to, I'm here.
  3. Chad

Chad Member

Thats the thing i didnt want to use PCP i didn't know it was laced until tonight.. I just dont know if i have anything serious to worry about since i had been getting from the same person for a couple months now. And i never knew until now..
  4. Carnold23

Carnold23 Community Champion

I think as long as nothing bad has happened so far, that you are fine. Just do not buy any marijuana from that person ever again. I would see my doctor just in case, just be honest with them. They will be able to tell you for sure.
    This is one of the problems with drugs like marijuana, you just never know if they are laced with something. This might be a good time to quit smoking marijuana all together. You don't want to take any chances like this again.
  5. LoveEcho

LoveEcho Community Champion

It takes around 8 to 10 days for PCP to leave your system, so in a week or so you'll be clean of that. Since you smoke pot you're probably not worried about drug tests though. I've done PCP dissolved in water and dipped in a cigarette before, it wasn't a fun experience. I'm sure you'll be fine though but if you notice irregular heart beats or anything scary like that I'd seek profession medical help. But, if anything was gonna happen to you it would have happened while you were smoking it.

Stay away from that dealer he has issues if he's selling people PCP laced weed for regular weed prices. PCP is very expensive and dealers don't just go around selling unknowing customers PCP laced weed, there's something really messed up going on with his source. Who knows what you're getting if he's doing stuff like that!
  6. queend17

queend17 Active Contributor