An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

What is Spice?

Discussion in 'Other Substances' started by karmaskeeper, Nov 10, 2014.

1. CallipygianGamine

CallipygianGamine Community Champion

Haha, talk about not fit for human consumption. And if marketed correctly it would probably be a huge cash cow. Now that’s a disturbing thought!
  2. CrowdedHighways

CrowdedHighways Active Contributor

I live in Eastern Europe, and there was an enormous increase in the use of spice among young people here a few months ago. It was a madness. It seemed like the news were covering new cases of people overdosing on spice every day. I saw a video that I found to be especially striking which showed a class in Russia(I think) who had mixed spice into their teacher's cigarette and they were standing around laughing and taking videos while she was panicking and undressing. Nobody helped. It was pretty...bad. See it yourself:
    But yeah, it was a madness. It seemed like, as soon as one type of spice was banned, a new one was found, so any attempts to stop it were pretty much futile. I didn't try it myself, but my classmate's close friend did, and she told me that the drug completely destroyed any kind of humanity in him. I don't know to what extent this is an over-dramatization, but take it for what it is.