An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

What is this residue I found????

Discussion in 'General Substance Abuse Discussion' started by Ava, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Ava

Ava Member

Does anyone know what this residue is on my toilet seat. Saw it after daughter had been in bathroom for a long time. Was not there before. Look close....its not discharge period or anything like that. Thanks for any input....

Attached Files:

2. Dominica

Dominica Author, Writer, Recovery Advocate Community Listener

@Ava i have no idea! anyone else have a thought?
  3. Ava

Ava Member

My thoughts are Heroine....just to open those thoughts. Only because that's what pops up on internet. Just wondering if anyone has had something similar to identify this with.
  4. Dominica

Dominica Author, Writer, Recovery Advocate Community Listener

@Ava I hope it's not.. :/
  5. Lostboy8731

Lostboy8731 Community Champion

I agree with @Ava . It looks like heroine residue unfortunately
  6. Ava

Ava Member

Do you think it was being smoked? To have this much left behind? New user maybe? Full of questions. I sent her the pic and asked what it was and I got complete denial of anything. Oh....her reply started with an FU. Sounds guilty and defensive is why I'm asking anyone who can....just give me your opinion on that attitude also. A lot more to this story. Meth addict also.
    Lostboy8731 likes this.
  7. Jai50

Jai50 Senior Contributor

What kind of residue? If it's black and kind of hard to rub off it probably is from the spoon that she's burning to cook heroin.
    Lostboy8731 and Dominica like this.
  8. Lostboy8731

Lostboy8731 Community Champion

9. Jai50

Jai50 Senior Contributor

Hey I just looked at that pic. I can't really make it out. So I really can't give an opinion.
    You said she had an additude when u asked her abt it. Is she showing any other signs of using? Like nodding out withdrawn always needing money for something. Does she get hyped up motivated and then crashes and doesn't want to do anything those are signs of drug use heroin drug use methamphetamines ext.
    I guess I need more info. I think u need to get more facts.
    deanokat likes this.
  10. True concern

True concern Community Champion

@Ava from what I see it looks like dry blood,but you said it's not discharge or blood.My question is did you touch it?If that's heroin residue it would have to be tar heroin so it would have been tacky or sticky feeling like a soda that has spilled and dried that kind of sticky.If it is heroin she appears to be new to it I imagine her sitting in front of the toilet smoking off of foil,I say new for a few reasons first she would sit in front of the toilet in case she started to puke from to big a hit,secondly I suspect she is new because the foil appears as if it were held at an angle and ran onto the toilet seat...You say she's a meth addict and I hate to ask this or suggest you need to look into this but a lot of young women on meth and heroin turn to prostitution to support their habits.Im not accusing your daughter of being a prostitute so please don't miss understand me but it's easy to see you suspect something and your genuinely concerned so I only said that so while your trying to figure this out so you can help her it may be worth just expressing your concerned about her completely and only want the best for her,I truly hope it's none of these thing's and she is ok.STAY STRONG AND GOD BLESS. Please let us know if you find out what's going on
    deanokat likes this.
  11. Aodafml2

Aodafml2 Active Contributor

How that looks like heroin residue is beyond me...unless it was black then maybe soot. drug test her..then you'll know. if shes using h...u need to find out asap. b4 something bad happens. it's just a matter of time. hope for u and her. take care.
    deanokat likes this.