An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Whats been going on??

Discussion in 'General Substance Abuse Discussion' started by Jai50, May 31, 2019.

1. Jai50

Jai50 Senior Contributor

I haven't been on this site for almost a year the past week I started getting post did something change?? This is the only site I ever go on I don't even have Facebook for personal reasons. Just wondering how this all works. Where is all this information going.
  2. deanokat

deanokat DrugAbuse.com Community Organizer Community Listener

@Jai50... Not sure why you all of a sudden started getting notifications. Could be that folks have commented on old threads of yours or tagged you in an old thread. Regardless, it's nice to hear from you again. How are you??
  3. True concern

True concern Moderator

I will say I have been revisiting old post that I have at some point responded to and I do believe I have restarted posting on some threads you have created,I will admit I remember you and I was missing you so yes...i started posting on your old threads but for good reasons only,I never seek to bother anyone just because, if I am making you uncomfortable by posting on your old threads just let me know and I will stop but it is good to hear from you and though it's been about a year or so I still think of you as a friend. I hope you have a beautiful blessed day
    deanokat likes this.
  4. Joshstillclean

Joshstillclean Stupidity Exists - Fact.

Could be because I posted on the blue lights thing. I don't know but I alsobposted on a few old threads because I haven't been to work in 3 days now and been stuck at home so I've been reading and posting on old stuff.
    deanokat likes this.
  5. Jai50

Jai50 Senior Contributor

Hi and thanks for asking. I'm doing good. I've learned a lot about myself this past year in therapy and DBT classes. How are you and your son?
    Joshstillclean likes this.
  6. deanokat

deanokat DrugAbuse.com Community Organizer Community Listener

I'm alright. My son? Not so much. But he's working at getting better. I hope he continues to do so. Thanks for asking. You are too kind.
    Joshstillclean likes this.