An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Why I do it

Discussion in 'Share Your Story Here' started by True concern, Dec 24, 2018.

1. True concern

True concern Community Champion

A few of you read everything I type everything I write everything I post few of you see the real me I don't know why I do what I do I don't know why I feel what I feel I don't know why I even care I just do yet I don't know why I keep typing I keep talkin I writing I keep explaining crying whining sniveling for what I don't even know. There's something about this struggle this s*** we call it addiction people fear people don't know how to explain people hide from the truth we are no less than they are we are worth no less than them we just happen to be poor I can almost guarantee that to be a fact where does that leave us that leaves us right here doing this trying to figure out why trying to understand what for yet does anyone really care they say they do there are few who I know actually do but for the majority of us we have come to understand we are looked at we are judged we are less than we are not worthy to them I say f*** you f*** each and everyone of you if we had your money your silver spoon your beautiful life in your white picket fence we could do just as good as you but if the roles were reversed could you live the life we've lived could you survive this could you fight to the end could you try to figure out why could you keep going when there was nothing to look forward to I think the answer is clear while you sit by your fireplace sip on your wine enjoy your families and shed a tear for all of us who have nothing of course I'm not talking of everyone I'm not judging anyone I'm simply stating a fact if the roles were reversed would you be in any better place than we are right now yet you do nothing to try to change us help us or relieve us or proper us up except for a few but the mass majority of humanity has a Halo so big around their head their head should explode and then what we should feel sorry for you I probably would that's the difference between us and you Merry Christmaso_O
  2. Dominica

Dominica Author, Writer, Recovery Advocate Community Listener

@True concern i am sorry you are suffering so much inside..... truly sorry for your pain. i am glad that you are getting your feelings out here.... i read every word. i hear you.

you are worthy.... and i know several here who love you unconditionally.... myself included.

i do hope you are able to enjoy this day with your family.

love you big big like the cosmos.
    deanokat and True concern like this.
  3. True concern

True concern Community Champion

I was just venting :confused::confused:;)and I love you all as well
    Dominica and deanokat like this.
  4. deanokat

deanokat DrugAbuse.com Community Organizer Community Listener

I love you unconditionally, Arthur. Vent as much as you need to, okay? It's good for your soul.
    Dominica and True concern like this.