An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Wife and cocaine

Discussion in 'General Substance Abuse Discussion' started by Chicagopilot, Oct 15, 2019.

1. True concern

True concern Moderator

Then your worry is MUCH BIGGER THAN YOU THOUGHT!!!!!
    Onceaddicted77 likes this.
  2. Chicagopilot

Chicagopilot Member

Yes. She has been down this road before. Put her through rehab for it about 7 years ago when we were dating and she did really well until 3 months ago.
  3. True concern

True concern Moderator

You have poured your heart here,as have I.....but is there something you can shed light on,or enlighten us about?I am an addict plan and simple,I just want to help
  4. True concern

True concern Moderator

If not brother I pray for the best for you both
  5. Chicagopilot

Chicagopilot Member

I am good, actually in a good place and taking care of myself. Offering help and guidance to her when she asks, but also OK if things don’t work out.
    Through going to all the Al-anon meetings I have learned how to distance myself and keep myself happy.
    True concern and Onceaddicted77 like this.
  6. DoxyMom

DoxyMom Community Champion

On crap!! Take it from another opioid addict, this is hard to treat. I'm so glad she is in treatment! Again think about some therapy for you. ALANON, anything. You need to take care of yourself.
    True concern likes this.
  7. Momofajs

Momofajs Member

One thing I know for sure about addicts after losing my 21 year old son 2 weeks ago is that they LIE about everything. Don’t believe anything she says. Get her into treatment and take your house back.
    DoxyMom likes this.