An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Withdrawal, state of emergency, perc

Discussion in 'Prescription Drugs' started by CinnamonSpider, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Been addicted to perc 7 or 8 years, about 4 years ago between 12 and 24 5/325 a day..
    Down to 2 and 1/2 lowest to 3 a day highest over 3 years of gradual cut down. Trying to go lower makes me do twice as much.
    The province I'm in is under a state of emergency and no one has been allowed out of homes for going on the 5th day tomorrow.
    I am very sick from withdrawals.
    I have tried motrin, gravol, and some pretty sure expired lorazepam... I was prescribed them about 3 years ago...
    I've been without only 48 hours now but I feel like an actual pile of crap. Any thing to help when I cant leave the house?
  2. DoxyMom

DoxyMom Community Champion

@CinnamonSpider hello and welcome. The first three days are the worst. After that you will start to feel better. Eating right and drinking lots of water helps. If you have vitamins and supplements take those. Try getting some excercise. All these things are hard when you feel like crap but it can be done. If you have benadryl that may help you sleep. Nothing but time will make you feel better. This is a forced detox but once you are off it would be a good time to stop forever. Try and remember how you feel right now and tell yourself you don't want that ever again. Go to meetings once you are allowed back out. Keep coming here. Let us know how you are. You can do this.