An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

Wow, i hate Suboxone.

Discussion in 'Share Your Story Here' started by Brad, Dec 26, 2018.

1. Joshstillclean

Joshstillclean Stupidity Exists - Fact.

That was the best argument for live performances and the most most well written..
    Man than was just damn touching!
    Did you run that through Cubase?
    cheffy and deanokat like this.
  2. cheffy

cheffy Community Champion

Ha, ha :) - Only if it's set to music...
    deanokat and Joshstillclean like this.
  3. Joshstillclean

I just saw this and remembered something...my eye doctor asked me when I got my glasses before I have this pair-so my pair before last, if I was on dope.
    There was no reason to dilate my pupils and my eyes were not responsive to light.
    Point is anyway I was not on dope but I was on methadone back then.
    And he adjusted the prescription to me being on methadone.
    And suboxone messes with my vision more than methadone.
    Suboxone is strong as f*!
    It messes with wayyy more than vision...just wanted to throw that out there.
    When I got off of methadone and went to subs I had to get a different script and I had contacts. Then when I weaned down on Suboxone I got yet another script and have glasses now.
    Also I must wear sunglasses always. I think having huge pupils all the time messed up my eyes.
  4. Onceaddicted77

Onceaddicted77 Spam fighting Moderator & Realist Community Listener

That's pretty awesome. @cheffy Didnt you say you were into blues music? I ask because my wife's dad is a blues/soul musician. He has a album and his songs have been in a couple movies
    Joshstillclean and cheffy like this.
  5. cheffy

That is so cool! Always nice to hear about a musician that's made it. The nice thing about blues is that you can take them anywhere, play them anywhere. Many genres have some type of blues built in. As a very general rule, it's a matter of major vs minor keys - the blues using the minor keys. Cool!
    Onceaddicted77 likes this.
  6. Joshstillclean

That's awsome. I play the sax (alto, some bass). What movies do u know?
  7. Onceaddicted77

He still plays but he is getting older now. He had an album in the 70s about 77 I believe, his band was called Greenflow Solutions one of his songs that was in a movie was called I gotcha.

His name is Arthur Greene

https://www.discogs.com/Greenflow-Solutions/release/6551751
  8. Onceaddicted77

I tried playing a few instruments but I dont think I have it in me lol I wish I could play
  9. Joshstillclean

It took me a long time to learn. I played scales for two years before I even attempted harder stuff.
    And reading music well is like learning a new language. Your a mathematician-you'd be good at it with the right approach
  10. Onceaddicted77

My wife wants me to get an acoustic guitar and try again maybe get some lessons, I'm considering it. music was a big part of her life she would get on stage and sing with her dad.
  11. True concern

True concern Moderator

Go for it dude,it will make her so happy and this is a good thing my friend
  12. cheffy

Yeah, it took me a long time to get anywhere good (I play trumpet and piano). One thing is for sure, you have to learn your technique inside and out just to make sure your fingers go where they're supposed to and that its second nature so that you can focus on the music part of it without having to think where your fingers should be.