An American Addiction Centers Resource

New to the DrugAbuse.com Forums?Join or

You Would Love To Get lost In One Of These 26 Mysterious Forests

Discussion in 'Sobriety Tips and Inspiration' started by Lizel, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Lizel

Lizel Community Champion

It's amusing how we forget, how beautiful this world is itself, how we need to take care of the nature. It's us who serve nature, not nature that serves us. No problem! Have a good day. :)
    Winterybella likes this.
  2. amin021023

amin021023 Community Champion

There are some forests that are magical and fantastic, I wish to be in such places but I live in a desert:(
  3. cabrannon529

cabrannon529 Member

Wow, those forests are absolutely stunning! That would be amazing. Do you have the actual location of them, specifically the second picture? I am very intrigued now, and really want to visit one of those forests!
  4. Lizel

Lizel Community Champion

You live in a desert? Oh, gosh. It must be so hot, ugh. :( You could always travel to such a forest if your budget will allow you to do so.
    amin021023 likes this.
  5. apple2go

apple2go Member

Wowww! These photos are absolutely beautiful, where did you find these?! They look like something out of a movie, absolutely spectacular! I would probably be too afraid to go into any of these forests :( I was too scared to go into my basement alone until I was about 12 years old ahah! Also, my biggest fear as a child was being kidnapped and I still have that fear today sometimes, these forests would drive me insane, I would feel like someone is hiding behind every single tree waiting to catch me! But wow these are such beautiful and enchanted looking forests! I would definitely watch a movie with someone else running through these forests though! Are these real? Does anyone know where any of these beautiful forests (if they are real) are? I would love to look at more photos of all of these, they are magnificent! Please, let me know if anyone knows what the names are of these forests, that would be great! Thank you for this amazing post and great question :) Hope you all have a great day! Get back to me if anyone know the names of these forest :)
  6. kgord

kgord Community Champion

amazing and awe inspiring for sure. Some of those forests look like things from fairy tales. I would find them inspiring for certain. They are really something to look at and to be inspired by. Simply awesome, and thank you for sharing them!